Suburbia South Dinner Club

Few things are more relaxing and rejuvenating than spending a nice quiet evening with our closest friends. But, we all have crazy-busy schedules and finding time to reconnect is tough, to say the least. So, we have Suburbia South Dinner Club. The three "Founding Families" each invited one another family to join our group for dinner one night a month.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dusting off the place

OK, folks, here's the deal: One of my New Year's Resolutions (yes, it's still early, but still...) is to keep in touch with friends better. Which means cranking up Dinner Club on a regular rotation. We end up having so much fun no matter where we meet or what's on the menu, and it really does come down to just getting together and catching up with everyone. So, let's be sure we don't get too far along down the calendar without having a group get-together in 2009, m'kay? And I really want to document it better, with recipes for when we are cooking and photos, reviews and such when we go out. So, help a girl out, will ya?

Ideas for the January meeting? I know we've talked about going back to Edelweiss, and I think Rodger & Irene had an idea for another place. Let's get started with some planning, why don't we?

Oh, and Happy New Year!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am definitely game for this...so let's try to plan something for each month throughout the remainder of the school year. Rodger and Irene suggested the Russian place that is BYOB, so I say we go for it soon!

Happy New Year to everyone and let's get together soon!

4:53 PM  
Blogger john vella said...

"dude! we're getting the dinner club back together again." :0)

we're totally down to clown around in the 0-9.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

At this point, looks like Denise & I are open any Friday in Jan. '09. As for Fridays, the 9th and 23rd are out. All others fair game.

I say Taste of Europe on Pioneer Pkwy.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home